Organize Your Data In One Place
You have a lot of data on your supporters, but it’s all stored in different places. You can quickly lose a donor by treating them like a newbie when in fact they have been giving to you for years. All because your online fundraising database doesn’t talk to your offline database.
It’s vital to join data from your different systems. You can achieve this either by exporting and importing spreadsheet files (CSV / Excel), using XML or with our API (Application Programming Interface). We integrate directly with multiple databases using our API. The Engaging Networks API allows you to automatically transfer data back and forth, provided your existing database can make a secure online connection. You can customize the structure of your data for an easy flow.
Our integration with ROI Solutions is bi-directional so you can push and pull the most vital supporter and donor data.
We integrate with several Blackbaud products like Raiser’s Edge/NXT and BBCRM through several different partners.
Use the Engaging Networks supported Salesforce integration to push and pull data bi-directionally.
Amergent’s sync between Engaging Networks and Portfolio is bi-directional so you have all the data you need in both places.
Cornershop Creative, an Accredited Partner, supports an integration between Engaging Networks and NetForum.
How Our Integrations Work
- Our RESTful web service enables you to pull transactional data from our servers (daily, weekly, etc)
- The Engaging Networks platform validates the request with a private token for security
- Data is available for all transaction types (broadcast email response, donation, advocacy action and so on)
- A column identifies the ‘transaction type’ – this allows you to parse the data because we use a consistent format
- You can customize the file format and sequence of the constituent data (either XML or CSV)
- You can match imported data by email address and a second primary key field (external database constituent ID, for example)
- Also create and save import formats to save time on future imports
- For automatic imports, the system pushes data to a secure URL where the records are imported into your account
- We check the private token and import format before importing
- You can download the import job results
- The same process can be done manually
- Import both constituent and transactional data
- Associate import records with a segment or appeal code – this allows you to use the same profiling and list building features for legacy supporters as you do for new ones
Using several different sources? You can have more than one custom import format. Have a unique set-up? We can tailor the system for you.