Come Work with us!
We are seeking talented, creative and experienced people to join our growing team! If you want to use your tech expertise to help world-renowned nonprofits advance their missions, this may be the place for you. We serve clients around the world and offices located in Washington, D.C., the San Francisco Bay area and London.
Engaging Networks does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, veteran status, or disability. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
About Engaging Networks
Engaging Networks is a fast-growing, global software company with main offices in Washington, DC and London, and with team members based in Toronto, Boston, San Francisco, Perth, Australia and other locations. Our team is excited about what we’re achieving together as an independent, values-driven company, and even more by what we are helping our 400+ nonprofit clients to achieve, using our constantly improving technology. We’ve created a fun and energetic work environment that is focused entirely on helping our clients and their missions to succeed. This focus, and our team’s determination to keep innovating, has produced recent strong growth in our business averaging 30% or more each year, and excellent client retention.
A growing number of the world’s most respected nonprofits have chosen the Engaging Networks integrated software platform to power their online fundraising, advocacy, digital marketing, peer-to-peer, events, membership, e-commerce and data management. These inspiring organizations include Amnesty International, Human Rights Campaign, PETA, Oceana, Humane Society of the United States, The Nature Conservancy, National Wildlife Federation, Big Brothers Big Sisters America, National Geographic Society, Greenpeace (across 30 countries), Human Rights Watch, Ocean Conservancy, International Medical Corps, American University, Veterans of Foreign Wars, Center for American Progress, Canadian Red Cross, UNICEF Canada and Cancer Research UK — just to name a few.
Engaging Networks seeks an energetic individual to engage with our business team to build a product vision, and then to lead our agile delivery team as a scrum leader. The ideal candidate has direct product management experience. They will help manage the design, development, and delivery of sophisticated and powerful software for non-profits, using an agile development methodology.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the product owner, scrum team, and other stakeholders, such as account team members and support staff.
- Lead working session meetings to discuss scope, schedule and requirements with product owners
- Help Product Owner with prioritization, risk management and scope
- Manage product quality, releases and delivery
- Conduct all scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, stand ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Perform continuous and active backlog grooming
- Calculate ongoing team capacity and velocity
- Act as a mentor, to ensure development teams work toward the core scrum principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility
- Establish shared product vision across the development team, as well as with the product owner — and lead product execution
- Minimum of three years experience in a scrum leader, project manager, or product manager role for a software development team
- Experience performing project tracking (milestone completeness throughout the development process) and reporting relative-to-task completion dates, dependency effects, problem anticipation, schedule conflicts, and assignment to appropriate staff for resolution
- A record of coordinating the work of multiple project team members, to ensure projects meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience leading multiple scrum teams in a variety of contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, remote development and QA team)
- A history of continuous education, including recently, in scrum; this includes training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- First level scrum leader certification (PSM I, CSM) preferred
- Knowledge of other Agile methodologies such as Kanban
- Experience with agile techniques: user stories; continuous integration; continuous testing; continuous delivery
- Expertise with JIRA, Confluence, and GSuite for documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled in team facilitation, conflict resolution, implementing best practices, team empowerment and creating a culture of transparency
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is $80,000 to $95,000 (£57,500 to £68,000), and increases depending on location, experience and proven abilities. Engaging Networks also offers an ample health, dental and vision plan, as well as paid vacation, paid parental leave and other employee benefits that vary according to whether you’re located in the USA, Canada, the UK or elsewhere.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Engaging Networks does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, veteran status or disability. We and strive in our hiring practices to give equal opportunity to all qualified job applicants, and value diversity among our team members.
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Project Manager / Scrum Leader.” Please also include a statement describing why your specific abilities and professional experience make you a good fit for this opportunity.
We seek a Cybersecurity Analyst with experience in implementing and maintaining a secure Web/E-Commerce platform. The Cybersecurity Analyst will be involved in the development, implementation and daily monitoring of SIEM and other monitoring tools supporting a distributed computing environment utilizing multiple computing technologies. The Cybersecurity Analyst will also be responsible for triaging and responding to any data protection or data security-related events.
The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, PCI, remote access).
- Cybersecurity work related to operating systems, application, security, logging and monitoring, compliance controls, remediation and patch management.
- Understanding IT infrastructure and networking, to be able to identify and respond to security incidents with the help and guidance of senior personnel.
- Monitoring of system configuration to ensure that the system is operating effectively. Resolve any issues and problems, following documented procedures and playbooks.
- Fully understanding the back-end architecture of the Engaging Networks Platform to be able to answer security design and other security related questions included in RFI’s and Questionnaires or Security audits conducted by clients and prospects.
- Maintain current PCI Level 2 Compliance and assist in process of achieving PCI Level 1 Compliance.
- Working with the Data Protection team to maintain and improve data protection compliance. Tasks may include collaborating in the creation and implementation of policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three years of documented Cybersecurity experience (including control implementation, assessments, monitoring and documentation).
- COMPTIA Security+, ISC2 SSCP (or CISSP) or other industry recognized certifications.
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization ecosystem, as well as tools such as Docker, AWS AMI and VMWare.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS regulations and audits, in an e-Commerce environment.
- Experience implementing and monitoring security controls in distributed environments.
- Desire and ability to continually and independently learn and explore new tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative environment.
Compensation is competitive for this position, and will depend on qualifications and experience.
Women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Engaging Networks does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, age, veteran status or disability. We strive in our hiring practices to give equal opportunity to all qualified job applicants.
Please email your resume, and a message that specifically addresses why you are right for this opportunity, to email@example.com. Please specify “Cybersecurity Analyst” in the subject line.