This version was last updated on 7 July 2023. This policy can also be downloaded in PDF format here.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owner. Cookies may be “session” cookies (which expire when you close your browser) or “persistent” cookies (which stay on your device until they expire or you delete them).
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Analytical/Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our website and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Make the website function properly;
- Monitor and improve the performance of the website;
- Provide enhanced functionality and personalization; and
- Show you relevant advertising.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information.
THE COOKIES WE USE
The following information comes directly from Cookiebot, the data compliance platform we use to manage cookies.
CONTROLLING AND DISABLING COOKIES
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, turn off the cookie acceptance on this page. Alternatively, you can turn off cookies in your browser settings.
Consent: The cookie consent banner will appear automatically after 12 months when a user consent expires. The user will be asked to give consent again at this point.