Here at Engaging Networks, we think our clients are some of the most creative, strategic and innovative minds in the nonprofit world today. Which is why we have the good sense to listen to them! They tell us the way they need our system to work and then we do our programming magic to make that happen. It’s a collaborative journey, one that starts with our annual “Technology Roadmap.”
We release new features every 6-8 weeks at no extra cost to our clients.
Every January, we publicly share what we’ve got in store for the coming year, and as the year comes to a close, we report back on how we did. This helps our clients plan ahead, and also inspires us to live up to our reputation of being one of the most innovative companies in this field.
Take a Look at Present and Past Roadmap Planning
- E-commerce – Tangible gifts
- Survey page type
- Geo-targeting capabilities
- Membership page type
- Delayed sending on email-to-target campaigns
…and many more. With an agile development release cycle of every 6-8 weeks, many more features will be added to the 2019 roadmap.
- Highest Previous Contribution – released
- Next Suggested Gift – released
- Integration with Regulations.gov – released
- Premium Gifts – released
- WYSIWYG editor for building page templates – released
- Master Dashboard with blueprinting – released
- Householding – released
- Mass-merging and de-duplication – released
- Origin source – released
- Two-factor authentication – released
- GDPR compliance improvements – released
- Integration with Stripe – released
- New fundraiser dashboard in peer-to-peer – released
- Offline gift form management in peer-to-peer – released
- E-commerce – Symbolic gifts – released
Click on the image below to see the full .pdf of the 2017 Roadmap, featuring: the Supporter Hub, Master Dashboard and more. We also expect to release another dozen improvements to our existing tool set.
In addition to sharing our roadmap, our CEO does something rather unique. With a glimpse into the planning and execution process, we release an annual Product Journal. Take a dive into what goes into planning and developing Engaging Networks.