Build omnichannel actions to reach your goals
Click-to-call | Email | Social | Pages | More
Easily Build Compelling Actions
You can quickly build a page template and an action form targeting the right people, right with Engaging Networks. Our pagebuilder technology allows you to build both templates and forms quickly and easily, to select targets around the world, to set conditionals and redirect content based on user entries and more. You’ll take your actions and successes to a new level and save your staff time and headaches building pages. Create petitions, data capture forms, surveys, advocacy actions and more.
Email to Target Advocacy
Using our supporter profiling tools, you can send emails to just the right audience based on location, donations, actions, age or anything else you have in the database. You can even conditionalize email content based on that information. Direct them to your actions and watch the results come in via our advanced reporting tools. Testing? Advanced A/B or Split Conditional testing is part of the package and the system will automatically dispatch your winning emails for you.
Reaching people where they’re taking action is critical. In a world where politicians use Twitter to communicate, our Tweet to Target tool will amplify your effectiveness. Set your actions to allow supporters to send a Tweet directly to targets that have Twitter handles. This additional push from supporters can make the difference in a big campaign.
Some politicians prefer a good phone call from constituents. You can set your action to allow supporters to call your target with a single click. They’ll be connected, provided with talking points right on the screen and can speak to the issue to get the message through.
Target the people that matter
With a multitude of international databases, you can target your Prime Minister, State Parliament, Senators, Federal MPs or even your Bundestag Members. Help your supporters get their message to the right person. See our currently supported databases here.
And Everything Else You Need
- easy-to-use – intuitive user interface for the non-technical staffer
- built in flexible and free templates, or you can create your own
- quick – create actions in a matter of minutes
- customizable – pages will match the look and feel of your site
- create your forms in ANY language
- easily add social sharing icons to your campaign and thank you pages
- segmentation – easy testing and geo-targeting options
- CSS and HTML options – complete control for your in-house tech team
- pre-populate supporter data on forms (a best practice!)
- automated thank you emails
- “redirect and filter” to change the supporter’s action path based on variables
- split a form over multiple pages
- on-page progress bars and thermometers to measure impact
- mobile-friendly, right out of the box