This case study is shared courtesy of Zuri Group, an accredited Engaging Networks partner.
Every October, more than 40,000 runners take part in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, traversing some of Chicago’s most iconic neighborhoods.
The Mercy Home for Boys & Girls have been a part of this amazing race, fundraising to support their mission to give abused, neglected and abandoned children safe, loving homes and providing them with therapy, educational support, and experiences to overcome trauma and provide a positive start to life.
Providing a Holistic Solution
Mercy Home called on Zuri Group to enhance the fundraiser experience and enable advanced analytics to improve fundraising performance. We worked with them to design a website and email templates that better engage supporters of any type.
Using the power of the Engaging Networks systems, we partnered to:
- Track marketing channel effectiveness with easy-to-use promo codes
- Automate the corporate match process with a matching gift lookup integration that resulted in more corporate gifts
- Boost social engagement and participation for Facebook Groups with Fundraiser Dashboard tools and customized email templates
- Build and implement a Peer-to-Peer website that allows users to register, fundraise, and connect with teams from their desktop or their mobile phones- without sacrificing user experience
- Expand social reach by enabling donors to share targeted posts to approved social platforms
We (Zuri Group) are honored to help Mercy Home increase support through P2P fundraising so they can continue to help kids learn all the necessary skills they need to succeed in school and in life.
Learn more about Mercy Home for Boy’s and Girls at their website, and support Mercy Home Heroes by visiting the 2019 marathon website.