Let's Talk Email
It seems as though with the launch of every trendy new online platform comes a prediction of the demise of email. Yet year-after-year, when the numbers are crunched, email always comes out on top in terms of supporter engagement - so you better get it right!
Our module has all the features on your wish list, plus a few you haven’t thought of yet:
- easy-to-use – intuitive user interface for the non-technical staffer
- quick – create an email in a matter of minutes
- customisable – design unlimited templates to match your site or campaigns
- unlimited lists and groups
- unlimited image and file storage
- the capability to send up to 8,000 emails a minute, with no limit on volume
- create your emails in ANY language
- create email triggers and automated welcomes series
- embed your sign up forms in your website using widgets
- seamless integration with other modules and social media
- segmentation – easy split-testing and geo-targeting options
- CSS and HTML options – complete control for your in-house tech team
- permissions – offer different privileges for different users
- mobile-friendly, right out of the box
- robust reporting
In 2016, Engaging Networks released powerful new Marketing Automation tools. Marketing Automation allows the user to create non-linear workflows to better engage supporters and reduce the amount of time team members need to spend emailing (e.g. a sophisticated welcome series). In-depth statistics provide an overlay to the workflow, to create a powerful visual understanding of the data. The percentage and raw number of supporters reaching each workflow goal is presented at each decision point.
With a release cycle of every 6-8 weeks, our list of features will continue to grow.
To see how our email module has helped charities just like yours increase open, click-thru and conversion rates, check out our case studies.