Your agency has strategy at its core. Whether it’s translating the client’s need into the use of Engaging Networks, organizing a client’s data set or getting involved in the on-boarding and migration of their organization the Implementation Strategy accreditation course unlocks behind the scenes knowledge from our business.
What will an Implementation Strategy Partner be able to do?
- Translate the client need into the use of Engaging Networks
- Motivate the client in the use of Engaging Networks solutions
- Create a data strategy & set up the constituent record
- Manage and implement migration
- Create reports and metrics
- System design & developmentUnderstand how an organization’s data teams are structured
- Project implementation & management of outsourced specialists
- Understand how to implement Engaging Networks GDPR functionality
- Provide an excellent client experience
Ready to connect your next client to Engaging Networks and… anything? Sign on to the Academy today to start the accreditation process.