2016 Software Love Awards
Update: The Software Love Awards were announced on Thursday, October 6 at our Community Conference. Congratulations to our winners!
- Best Fundraising Campaign - Sabin Vaccine Institute
- Best Email Campaign - UNICEF Canada
- Best Advocacy Campaign - Guide Dogs
Stay tuned for announcements related to next year's competition!
We are hosting our first annual "Software Love" contest to find and spotlight the best campaigns created using Engaging Networks! This is a great opportunity to showcase your best work, help other nonprofits learn from your success and – if you're lucky – score some pretty cool prizes.
There will be one winner in each of these three categories:
- best email campaign
- best fundraising page
- best advocacy/campaigning page
So what makes an award-winning campaign? Our panel of judges will consider the following criteria:
- Impact / results
- Conversion rates / participation levels
- Creativity and originality
- Adherence to best practices
- $1,000 or £1.000* off your organization’s next annual Engaging Networks software subscription
- $250 or £250* for a party for your team (and whomever else you want to invite!)
- one free admission for every finalist at an Engaging Networks conference (in DC or London) to present your campaign.
*whichever is appropriate for your country
The deadline for submissions is
September 1 September 15! We’ll announce the winners and present the prizes at our Community Conference in Washington, DC on October 5-6. We will also host a webinar spotlighting the winning campaigns, and the creative people behind them, for the benefit of the entire Engaging Networks community of users.