Let's Talk Events
Our events module allows your supporters to reserve their attendance at ticketed events (e.g. galas, dinners, golf tournaments) or RSVP for free events. Event registration pages enable you to create ticket types for individuals, or for any grouping, such as a foursome or a table of 10 people. After selecting the ticket types, a set of attendee fields is displayed for each guest. These fields can include contact information, dietary preferences, mobility needs, and up to four additional customizable attendee fields, and so much more. .
Our module has all the features on your wish list:
- Use a "wizard" process to build and configure pages for paid or unpaid events;
- Optionally insert a ticket block with varying ticket categories, prices and maximum capacities;
- Customize events pages to allow ticket purchasers to buy a table and add attendee data (e.g. names), and indicate preferences (e.g. dietary preferences);
- Set "event start date" and "event end date";
- Set "early bird" pricing and date limit for tickets, and automate price changes;
- Create multiple ticket types with variable pricing for each category;
- Set limits on the purchase of tickets for each ticket category, and for overall event;
- Accept promotional codes to apply discounts to ticket purchases (by category);
- Conveniently check people in with a simple check mark.
With a release cycle of every 6-8 weeks, our list of features will continue to grow.