Let's Talk P2P
In recent years, “p2p” has gone from fundraising buzz word to revenue phenomenon. Nonprofits have been scrambling to hack their donation and event platforms to allow for peer-to-peer functionality, and it’s time to retire the work-arounds. We combined the programming expertise of Engaging Networks with the deep P2P experience of Zuri Group to build you a brand-spanking-new peer-to-peer fundraising tool.
So what makes it special?
- Complete control over the look and feel of your fundraisers’ pages – so that they match the branding of your organization;
- Ability to build an entire site – not just a page – for your campaign;
- Total control over languages and currencies, which is a groundbreaking feature not provided by most P2P platforms;
- A system simple enough that your supporters can manage it themselves;
- Ability to display donations anonymously;
- Login with your Facebook account;
- Robust data and reporting;
- Exceptional tech support (no, really!); and
- The ability to get P2P campaigns up and running in just a few minutes.
We have even more features in the works and will release updates every few months. Peer-to-peer fundraising is here to stay, and deserves to be incorporated into your fundraising strategy.
About Zuri Group
Zuri Group is a consulting firm and software developer that has deep experience in helping large and mid-sized nonprofit organizations succeed at P2P fundraising and other initiatives by offering strategy, design and technology services.
Learn more at www.zurigroup.com