Our Peer-to-peer fundraising module allows supporters to create personal and team fundraising pages that allow their friends and family to make online donations to support their fundraising goals for your organization. In our peer-to-peer module, you can also create fundraising events where volunteers raise money to support your organization’s mission and encourage participants to form teams and appeal to family and friends to raise money and awareness. With new features coming out every 6-8 weeks, we continuously add new features as well.
So what makes our peer-to-peer module special?
- Complete control over the look and feel of your fundraisers’ pages – so that they match the branding of your organization;
- Ability to build an entire website – not just a page – for your campaign;
- Total control over languages and currencies, which is a groundbreaking feature not provided by most P2P platforms;
- A system simple enough that your supporters can manage it themselves;
- Ability to display donations anonymously;
- Login with your Facebook account;
- Robust data and reporting;
- Exceptional tech support; and
- The ability to get P2P campaigns up and running in just a few minutes.
New features and updates are released every few months. Peer-to-peer fundraising is here to stay, and deserves to be incorporated into your fundraising strategy.
Want to see our Peer-to-Peer tools in action?
About Zuri Group
Zuri Group is a consulting firm and software developer that has deep experience in helping large and mid-sized nonprofit organizations succeed at P2P fundraising and other initiatives by offering strategy, design and technology services.
Learn more at www.zurigroup.com