Let's Talk CRM and Data Management
CRM is a terrible acronym to describe a key contributor of a nonprofit’s success: its relationship with its supporters. Just as a major donor team invests time and energy cultivating a relationship with wealthy prospects, so too, does an online team seek to understand and engage its supporters. Only in this case, the number of relationships can number in the thousands or even millions!
Our module has all the features on your wish list, plus a few you haven’t thought of yet:
- Shows you all the data about each individual supporter, including donations they have made and campaigns they have participated in
- Segments supporters by all kinds of different factors
- Reports on trends
- Can import and export data either by spreadsheet file (CSV, Excel) or API
- Allows you to specify any fields in any format for your supporter record
- Provides custom data fields for your transaction records
- Has the facility to create, run and store complex queries for regular exports
For those who want to synchronize data to an offline database, you may need it to be stored in a particular way. So we can change the data structure of your account to match.
The column sequence of constituent data fields can be customized. This means any files you export will be appropriately formatted.
With a release cycle of every 6-8 weeks, our list of features will continue to grow.
To see how our CRM and data management has helped charities just like yours tailor campaigns based on supporter interest and behaviour, check out our case studies.