Accredited Partner Program
We're glad you're interested in becoming an Engaging Networks Accredited Partner. The goal of the Engaging Networks Accredited Partner Program is to forge trusted relationships with external agencies and partners that serve mutual clients.
The program enables Engaging Networks to confidently recommend your agency to clients for projects and custom work. The program also helps your agency learn more about the platform, confidently deliver client projects and recommend the Engaging Networks technology to existing and potential mutual clients.
Important: The official Accredited Partner Program kicks off in July 2018. Don't wait to begin accreditation. Beginning September 1, 2018 only Accredited Partners will be listed on our site and referred to clients. Please read on for more information.
Ready to get started? Great! Just click here to set up an account in our Academy. After you've been approved a team member will reach out to connect with more details.
Learn more about our Accreditation Categories
Why become a partner?
Partnership benefits everyone. Most importantly our clients by ensuring they have a rewarding experience in the platform. Additionally, agency partners are referred qualified business and likewise refer good candidates to Engaging Networks.
Benefits to Agency Partners
- Co-marketing Opportunities
- A listing in the Partner directory on Engaging Networks website
- Ability to cite your Engaging Networks accreditation on your website
- Testimonials & ratings from clients
- Thought Leadership Opportunities
- Lead workshops at Engaging Networks Community Conferences
- Guest spots, case studies and project highlights on Engaging Networks webinars, guest posts on Engaging Networks blog, and visibility via other Engaging Networks content channels
- Access & Rewards
- Exclusive partner content and training
- Advanced information about platform releases and updates
- Service income through active client project referrals from Engaging Networks
- Referral rewards for introducing new business to Engaging Networks
Benefits to Mutual Clients
- Being able to confidently work with a partner agency or consultant who has the verified technical project management skills to deliver Engaging Networks projects and campaigns successfully
- Gaining insight and new ideas from verified agency experts about how to realize the full potential of using the Engaging Networks digital toolset
- Opportunities to provide active client feedback to the community of practice that uses Engaging Networks, and that uses the services of accredited agency partners
How Will Partners Be Accredited?
For your agency to gain accredited status you will need to nominate at least one member of your agency’s staff to complete our certification process successfully.
Accreditation may be awarded using the following base criteria. Requirements may vary depending on the accredited learning category.
- Completion of all training applicable for the chosen partner category - this will be delivered though our Academy e-Learning platform
- Pass all applicable Academy exams
- Submission of a sample assignment project for review by Engaging Networks accreditation panel
- Submission of copies of the agency’s privacy and data security policy
- Final accreditation review by Engaging Networks panel before awarding certification
- Signing the Accredited Partner Program Contract
For your agency to remain accredited the following criteria must be met:
- An employee’s certification is not transferable - If the certified individual leaves your agency, accreditation will cease for both the employee and the partner organization
- The accredited individual must join all new release webinars and confirm their understanding of all new technology
- Each certified agency employee must get recertified on an annual basis
Get Started Now
You - or your designated employee - should join the Academy to get started. Begin with our Design & Development accreditation and we will notify you as new categories are available.