We’re looking for an experienced B2B Growth Operations Director to lead our team of marketers to deliver integrated demand generation programs that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This strategic marketing leader will be responsible for the strategy and execution of data driven marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads.
The Growth Operations Director will help us scale our demand generation function at pace with our rapidly growing global audience and educate leading charities and nonprofits on what’s possible when using the Engaging Networks platform.
The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing tech, process, documentation, workflow improvements, and operational efficiencies, and will be able to lead a team that is supporting various initiatives happening at once.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Growth & Revenue, and requires extensive collaboration with cross functional and global teams.
The preferred location for this role is within the Eastern time zone of the United States, but we will consider strong candidates from outside of that time zone.
The Growth Operations Director will do all of the following:
- Lead all demand generation channels, determining the tactical mix between, integrated campaigns, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, events and social.
- Set program goals, analyze demand generation performance, draw insights and present results to facilitate data driven decisions.
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend.
- Maintain a feedback loop between the Business Development Directors to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that help ensure a healthy demand generation and lead nurturing programme. This will include a review of our B2B Marketing Automation technology.
- Lead, line manage and develop an interdisciplinary group of talented people including our Marketing Manager and Partnerships Director along with the agencies that support us.
Engaging Networks is a fast growing, global software company with head offices in Washington, DC and London, as well as remote employees worldwide.
Our team members are excited about what we’re achieving together as a company, and even more by what we are helping our 450+ nonprofit clients to achieve, using our constantly improving technology.
We’ve created a fun and energetic work environment that is focused entirely on helping our clients and their missions to succeed. This focus, and our team’s determination to keep innovating, has produced consistently strong growth in our business of 25% or more each year, for many years.
Many of the world’s most recognized charities have chosen the Engaging Networks integrated platform to power their online fundraising, advocacy campaigning, digital marketing, peer-to-peer fundraising, events, membership, e-commerce and data management.
These inspiring organizations include PETA, Human Rights Campaign, Amnesty International, The Nature Conservancy, Oceana, Human Rights Watch, Humane Society of the United States, National Wildlife Federation, World Wildlife Fund, Big Brothers Big Sisters America, Greenpeace (across many countries), Oxfam, International Medical Corps, National Geographic Society, Friends of the Earth, Disabled American Veterans, Cancer Research UK, the UK Labour Party, Canadian Red Cross and Unicef Canada, just to name a few.
The ideal candidate must be rooted in process and deep operational work while maintaining the ability to lead and inspire the team.
They will have:
- Previous B2B marketing experience, ideally within a SaaS environment targeting charity and not for profit clients.
- Experience building out a scalable demand generation function that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Demonstrated analytical experience, specifically around program measurement and ROI and program execution skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to be comfortable making complex decisions with limited information and owning the results of these decisions.
- Management experience of small marketing teams and experience managing agencies.
- Resilience, drive and adaptability to thrive in a small team.
Compensation starts at $100,000 and may be higher based on location, experience and proven abilities.
Engaging Networks provides to its employees an ample health, dental and vision plan, as well as paid vacation, paid sick days, paid parental leave and other employee benefits that vary somewhat according to whether you’re located in the USA, Canada, the UK or elsewhere.
In the USA, benefits include a 401-K plan, short- and long-term disability insurance, and a health savings (flexible spending) account. Team members worldwide benefit from an employer matching charitable gift program, and are invited to take one extra paid vacation day each year to engage in a volunteer activity.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Engaging Networks does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability. We strive in our hiring practices to give equal opportunity to all qualified job applicants, and value diversity among our team members.
To apply, please send a resume/CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Growth Operations Director” Please include a statement describing why your specific abilities and professional experience make you an especially good fit for this opportunity.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.