We are seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst with experience in implementing and maintaining a secure Web/E-Commerce platform. The Cybersecurity Analyst will be involved in the development, implementation and daily monitoring of SIEM and other monitoring tools supporting a distributed computing environment utilizing multiple computing technologies. The Cybersecurity Analyst will also be responsible for triaging and responding to any data protection or data security-related events.
The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, PCI, remote access).
- Cybersecurity work related to operating systems, application, security, logging and monitoring, compliance controls, remediation and patch management.
- Understanding IT infrastructure and networking, to be able to identify and respond to security incidents with the help and guidance of senior personnel.
- Monitoring of system configuration to ensure that the system is operating effectively. Resolve any issues and problems, following documented procedures and playbooks.
- Fully understanding the back-end architecture of the Engaging Networks Platform to be able to answer security design and other security related questions included in RFI’s and Questionnaires or Security audits conducted by clients and prospects.
- Maintain current PCI Level 2 Compliance and assist in process of achieving PCI Level 1 Compliance.
- Working with the Data Protection team to maintain and improve data protection compliance. Tasks may include collaborating in the creation and implementation of policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three years of documented Cybersecurity experience (including control implementation, assessments, monitoring and documentation).
- COMPTIA Security+, ISC2 SSCP (or CISSP) or other industry recognized certifications.
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization ecosystem, as well as tools such as Docker, AWS AMI and VMWare.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS regulations and audits, in an e-Commerce environment.
- Experience implementing and monitoring security controls in distributed environments.
- Desire and ability to continually and independently learn and explore new tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative environment.
Compensation is competitive for this position, and will depend on qualifications and experience.
Women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Engaging Networks does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, age, veteran status or disability. We strive in our hiring practices to give equal opportunity to all qualified job applicants.
Please email your resume, and a message that specifically addresses why you are right for this opportunity, to [email protected]. Please specify “Cybersecurity Analyst” in the subject line.