In October 2015, more than 140 clients, partners and Engaging Networks’ staff gathered at The American Institute of Architects in Washington, D.C. to share best practices, discover new and hidden features of the system and learn what we’ve got in store for next year.
For those that couldn’t make it (and those that could but may have missed something), we’re happy to share these videos we captured during the 2-day event.
You can find the complete playlist on Youtube here.
- Engaging Networks’ Corporate Character: Presented by Graham Covington
- 2015…into 2016: Presented by Engaging Networks
- The Future of Email: Presented by CCAH
- Content Marketing to Grow your List: Presented by Strength in Numbers
- Advocacy Page Victory! Presented by Grassriots and Amnesty International Canada
- Optimizing Donation Pages: Presented by Consumer Reports Foundation and DonorDigital
- Let Your Supporters Define Themselves: Presented by Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- Amazing List Growth Tactics! Presented by Grassriots and Humane Society International
- Saving the Sage Grouse: Presented by Pew Charitable Trusts
- Segmentation Tools and Strategies: Presented by Engaging Networks
- amplify – peer-to-peer fundraising: Presented by the Zuri Group and Engaging Networks
- Email Tools Workshop: Presented by Engaging Networks
- Reporting: Presented by Engaging Networks
- Building a Good Donation Page in Real Time: Presented by Engaging Networks
Just for Fun
Thanks to everyone that made this conference so great and we hope you’ll join us in 2016 in London and/or D.C.!