Engaging Networks seeks an enterprising Marketing Manager to help plan and implement content marketing, advertising campaigns and event marketing, to boost nonprofits’ awareness of our brand and product, and to drive more qualified sales leads. This is a new Manager level position supporting the Marketing and Sales Teams, with opportunity for growth and career advancement. Applicants should understand content marketing strategy and implementation, and be familiar with the nonprofit technology landscape from prior direct experience. You should also be familiar with analyzing market research and customer behavior, and be able to pull reports and analyze data to track key metrics and measure ROI across channels — to help develop and refine our overall marketing strategy.
- Manage editorial calendar and all asset libraries
- Draft copy for website, as well as for white papers, case studies, etc.
- Execute content marketing strategy from copy writing to posting content on our website and social media, as well as coordinating advertising as needed
- Create plans to promote Engaging Networks’ newly released products and features via our website, social media and other channels
- Manage all social media outreach and channels, with the aim of growing audience size and engagement, as well as lead traffic
- Update website with new content as needed
- Assist in planning, promoting and conducting frequent webinars
- Assist in creating marketing videos, including possible time on camera
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and emerging industry trends
- Maintain KPIs and competitive research data on an ongoing basis for benchmarking and performance improvements
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Create sell sheets and templates
- Work collaboratively with Sales team to identify key needs and opportunities , and provide marketing support to their efforts
- Assist with organizing promotional events and conferences, and attend them
- Maintain marketing related data in core systems with an eye to data hygiene, activity and relevance
- Carry out additional related tasks as needed
- Proven work experience in nonprofit technology marketing
- Excellent writing, communication and presenting skills
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques and “top of funnel” lead generation
- Knowledge of the following or similar systems (or proven ability to learn new tools): WordPress, Engaging Networks, Salesforce
- Understanding of SEO/SEM campaigns and social media advertising
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to carry out ‘light’ graphic design projects using Adobe Photoshop or similar program
- Strong analytical skills and a goal-oriented attitude
- Basic project management skills, with strong follow-through and attention to detail
Compensation is competitive for this position, between $60,000/yr and $75,000/yr depending on qualifications and experience. Advancing candidates will be asked for a phone interview, short ‘test’ and additional interviews as appropriate.
Engaging Networks also provides a competitive employee benefits package including a minimum of four weeks of paid vacation, health and dental coverage, a vision plan, up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave, a transportation benefit and a 401K plan with employer matching.
Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply. Engaging Networks does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, veteran status or disability. We strive in our hiring practices to give equal opportunity to all qualified job applicants.
Please email your resume, and a message that specifically addresses why you are right for this opportunity, to email@example.com. Please include “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.